The Wait is Over
February 27, 2017
Introducing the all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia. You’ve always dreamt of flying cars. Your dream just became reality.
Leave predictable behind. The all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia stirs your soul, feeds your desires and delivers a permanent escape from monotony. The Alfa Romeo Giulia says goodbye to “Predictable.”
Mozzafiato: To take one's breath. The Alfa Romeo Giulia gives it back.
Built in Italy, the Giulia Quadrifoglio stands as the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car ever.
The wait is finally over! The highly anticipated 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia lineup—including Giulia, Giulia Ti, and Giulia Quadrifoglio—is now on sale in the U.S. market and available at dealerships nationwide.
As the first of a new generation of vehicles built on an all-new platform, the 2017 Giulia embodies Alfa Romeo’s “La meccanica delle emozioni” (the mechanics of emotion), delivering race-inspired performance, advanced technologies, seductive Italian style and an exhilarating driving experience to the premium mid-size sedan segment.
Built around the driver, Alfa Romeo Giulia designers focused on simplistic elegance, with an emphasis on incorporating the essential elements for performance.
Inside, Giulia’s high level of craftsmanship starts with an asymmetric-styled instrument panel, featuring a driver-focused cockpit crafted with an array of available leathers with accent stitching, plus trim bezels in aluminum, wood or carbon fiber – all for a bespoke look that could only be crafted in Italy.
Find out more about the differences between the models below:
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia
• MSRP is $37,995 (excluding $995 destination).
• Optional Q4 all-wheel-drive (AWD) system available for $2,000 MSRP.
• Available Sport Exterior Package ($1,250 MSRP) adds unique front and rear fascias, 18-inch aluminum sport wheels, gloss black window trim surround and colored brake calipers.
• Comes standard with leather seats, 10-way power front seats including 4-way lumbar, bi-xenon headlamps with signature LED daytime running lights and LED tail lamps, dual exhaust, back-up camera with dynamic gridlines and rear park sensors, bright chrome window trim surround, remote proximity sensor with push button start, remote start, 7-inch full-color TFT display and more.
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
• MSRP is $39,995 (excluding $995 destination).
• Optional Q4 AWD system available for $2,000 MSRP.
• Available Ti Sport and Ti Lusso packages (priced at $2,250 MSRP each) provide drivers with two unique offerings that further accentuate the bold characteristics of Giulia Ti.
• In addition to the expansive list of standard features in the all-new Giulia, Giulia Ti adds even more luxury and convenience offerings, including standard 18-inch wheels, genuine wood interior accents, an 8.8-inch widescreen infotainment display, SiriusXM, heated steering wheel, heated front seats and more.
Also, both the Giulia and Giulia Ti models feature an all-new, all-aluminum, 2.0-liter, direct-injection turbo engine with an eight-speed automatic transmission delivering a class-leading, standard 280 horsepower and 306 lb.-ft. of torque, launching from 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds.
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
• MSRP is $72,000 (excluding $1,595 destination).
• Includes the iconic hand-painted Quadrifoglio (four-leaf clover) badge that is symbolic of legendary Alfa Romeo race cars and high-performance production cars.
• As the “halo” model in the lineup, Giulia Quadrifoglio highlights Alfa Romeo’s motorsport knowhow with an all-new, best-in-class, 505-horsepower, 2.9-liter bi-turbo V-6 engine that earns the title of the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car engine ever and the quickest with a class-leading 0-60 mph time of 3.8 seconds, plus it enabled a record-setting 7:32 Nürburgring lap time – the fastest ever by a four-door production sedan.
• Also includes unique exterior styling, carbon fiber hood, roof, rear spoiler and side sill insert, carbon fiber active aero front splitter, DNA Pro with Race Mode and adjustable performance suspension, 19-inch aluminum wheels with Brembo brakes, high-performance leather seats with 14-way power front seats including 4-way lumbar, leather-wrapped dash and doors with accent stitching, carbon fiber interior trim and more.
Since its reveal, the Alfa Romeo Giulia has been making waves in all of the right ways, earning several third-party accolades:
- Top Gear Magazine: Giulia Quadrifoglio named ‘Car of the Year’
- The Car Connection: Giulia named “2017 Driver’s Choice Award for Best New Luxury Car”
- Hispanic Motor Press: Giulia Named 2017 Auto del Año© (Car of the Year) in Mid-size Sedan Segment
- Auto Bild and Bild am Sonntag: Giulia named the most beautiful car of 2016 as it wins “Golden Steering Wheel”
- Italian Union of Motoring Journalists: Giulia wins “Auto Europa 2017″ award
- 2016 Miami International Auto Show: Quadrifoglio named “Star of the Show”
Schedule a test drive at your local dealer today.